- 5 Café racer inspired finishes
- Chambered mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- 2 Alnico V humbucking pickups
- Push/pull Dry Switch high-pass filter
ELEMENTS OF TONE
Inspired by Japanese minimalism and stripped to the essentials, Revstar Element offers powerful tone, practical versatility, and bold finishes to match your sound and style.
The RSE20 features five café racer inspired finish options, a chambered body, dual Alnico V humbuckers, and a push/pull Dry Switch high-pass filter for additional tonal versatility.
CHAMBERED BODY WITH ACOUSTIC DESIGN
Revstar Element guitars feature chambered bodies designed to sculpt tone and reduce weight, providing a clear, full sound and comfortable playing experience.
The push/pull Tone control activates the Dry Switch high-pass filter for brighter tones without the added noise or power drop of conventional coil splits.
The RSE20L is available in two finishes: Black and Swift Blue.
- Contruction: Set-in
- Scale Length: 24-3/4” (628.6mm)
- Body Materials: Chambered Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: 3-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (304.8mm)
- Fret wire: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut materials: PPS
- Neck Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 41.9 / 52.0 mm
- Thickness @1st Fret / 12th Fret: 21.0 / 23.9 mm
- Neck Pickup: VH3n: Humbucker / Alnico V
- Middle Pickup: -
- Bridge Pickup: VH3b: Humbucker / Alnico V
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull, "Dry Switch")
- Pickup Switch: 3-Position Lever Switch
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tremolo Arm: -
- String spacing: 10.5mm
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Swift Blue / Neon Yellow: 3-Ply Cream, Black / Vintage White / Red Copper: 3-Ply Black
- String gauge: Elixir Nanoweb Light / 0.010-0.046
- Case: -
- Special Features: -