- Operating Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Operation Length: < 100 feet (30m)
- Sampling Rate: 24bit / 44.1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Latency: < 5ms
- Dynamic Range: 96dB THD+ Noise: <0.2%@1 kHz
- Built-in Battery Capacity (TX & RX): 400mAh/3.7V
- Maximum Input Level(3.5mm TRS): 100mVrms(-20dBV)
- Battery Running Time: 4 hours for TX，6 hours for RX
- Microphone on TX: Omnidirectional Electret Condenser Microphone
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 110dB SPL
- Dimensions(TX/RX): 51 mm(L) × 42mm(W) x 13mm(H)
- Weight(TX/RX): Each 28g
- 2.4 GHz Broadcast - interference free
- 32-bit 48kHz audio signal quality
- Less than 4 milliseconds latency
- 6 channels - easy to pair
- Long lasting battery - up to 5 hours
- 100-feet distance at open air areas
Cerberus is a multi-function effect pedal which can be used standalone or with the 4 cable method and comes packed with extraordinary features including inside routing, IR loader, analog overdrive & distortion and digital effects.
Original Damper Pedal for NUX NPK-10 Digital Piano.
4 Channels (Clean, Overdrive, Metal, Lead) Each channel has 2 presets
Gain and Level controls, 3 - band EQ (Bass - Mid - High) and Master Volume
9 types of effects (Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo, Vibe, Delay, and Reverb)
3 Effects can be activated at the same time (Mod - Delay - Reverb)
- Bass Amp Modeling with Cab IRs extend various tone ability.
- Support 3rd party IRs(1024 samples) loading with Mighty Bass edit software.
- White-box compressor effect offers you analog touch and response.
- Independent IR toggle switches for Amp and DI out.
- USB audio stream for recording interface with routing setup.
- Including NMP-2 to remote Drum & Loop(60 seconds).
- Portable and versatile.
Best Silent Amp Experience Ever. Mighty Plug is a handy silent-play gear for both guitarists and bassists.
- Virtual analog algorithm for highly accurate recreate of every stage of allpass filter and the associated pulsating driver circuity.
- 120%(+3dB) boost level when you crack up the volume knob.
- Buffer or true bypass.
- Factory mistakenly put the pedal in a wrong box
- One small chip on the pedal finish
- Condition: 9.5/10
- 2 Compression Modes (Clean and Clip)
- True Bypass / Buffer Bypass
- Blend Circuit for adjusting transparency of compressor
- NUX's Intelligent Digital Processor, designed to reduce annoying interference caused by audio peak.
- NUX's Analog Processor plus Saturation-Simulator offering an abundance of overdrive range.
- Input Impedance: 2.2M Ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k Ohm
- Current Draw: <100mA
- Power Requirement: 9v DC Centre Negative Pin
- 3 typical Delays with Smart Tap Tempo and sub-division
- 3 great Reverbs with secondary function by holding foot-switch
- Versatile routing options
Shopping for a British distortion pedal? Try the NUX Brownie!
The Classical British rock tones of the 1970’s, packed into one little box.
- Pro-Level Amp Modeling with Bias Tweaking.
- 7 Independent moveable signal blocks with Send/Return effect loop.
- Intuitive operation and editor software.
- 1024 samples IR resolution and 3rd party IR loader slot with auto format editor.
- Versatile application scenes with independent 1/4” & XLR IR outs.
- Ultra-low system latency(1.2ms) and premium powerful NXP RT DSP(1GHz).
- Comes with Insert Y-cable for send/return effect loop.
- USB recording interface, firmware update, AmpAcademy™ editor software.
- Ultra-wide dynamic range: 110dB
- NPB-S (Small Size)
- 243(L) x 310(W) x 90(H) mm
- 6 platform bars
- Weight: 1.33KG
- Weight w/ bag: 2.22kg
- Package weight: 2.47kg
Triple-Sensor Keyboard & Advanced Powerful Functions With Unbelievably Affordable Price
- Solid Plastic Cast
- Fits 3/8-inch (10 mm) Pedal Switches
- HD Color VA LCD Screen
- High Sensitive Piezo Sensor
- Calibration A4: 431~449, Memory Backup
- Sleep Mode
- Fast Response and Wide Tuning Range (Even for 5 strings bass.)
- Wide Screen
The NUX ANALOG CHORUS pedal from the Reissue Series brings back the legendary chorus sound from the 80’s, when most guitar tracks had Chorus effect. Thanks to its pure analog Bucket-Brigade circuit, the NUX ANALOG CHORUS pedal offers you authentic Chorus effects from warm subtle shimmer to near-vibrato wobbles.
- Vintage Analog Delay Effect
- Pure Analog Bucket-Brigade Circuit
- True-bypass Hardware Switching
The NUX RECTO DISTORTION pedal from the Reissue Series as a heavy distortion sound with tight bass response. It utilizes pure analog circuit to simulate that typical famous american pre-amp high gain tone from the 90's.
- Pure Analog Circuit
- Warm and Natural Tube Overdrive Ton
- True-bypass Hardware Switching
The NUX XTC OD pedal from the Reissue Series gives you the overdrive tone from the red channel of the famous boutique amplifier. It has rich harmonics and fast response. The NU-X XTC Overdrive pedal is a go-to box ideal for Blues and Classic Rock!
- 80 watts rich warm sound acoustic amp with 6.5” premium speaker and 1” tweeter.
- 2 independent channels with routing adjustable post-effects.
- Acoustic Impulse Response.
- Battery power for 4.5 hours outdoor performing.
- Drum & Loop (60s phrase loop).
- Bluetooth Audio Stream.
- Free APP controller.
- USB firmware update.
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy for the ultimate durability
- Closed bottom slot for hiding cables
- Includes durable bag, with large exterior pocket for accessories
- Designed to hold four normal size stompboxes
- Includes 3 jumper cables and Velcro
- Hard Plastic reinforced edges for added strength
- Pedal Board Dimensions: 40cm x 16cm x 5cm